LIVE LOVE LAUGH DECORATIONS. OUTDOOR BAR DECORATIONS. HOME DECORATING FORUMS
Live Love Laugh Decorations
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- produce laughter
- a facial expression characteristic of a person laughing; "his face wrinkled in a silent laugh of derision"
- Make the spontaneous sounds and movements of the face and body that are the instinctive expressions of lively amusement and sometimes also of contempt or derision
- the sound of laughing
- Ridicule; scorn
- Dismiss something embarrassing, unfortunate, or potentially serious by treating it in a lighthearted way or making a joke of it
- populate: inhabit or live in; be an inhabitant of; "People lived in Africa millions of years ago"; "The people inhabited the islands that are now deserted"; "this kind of fish dwells near the bottom of the ocean"; "deer are populating the woods"
- As or at an actual event or performance
- actually being performed at the time of hearing or viewing; "a live television program"; "brought to you live from Lincoln Center"; "live entertainment involves performers actually in the physical presence of a live audience"
- not recorded; "the opera was broadcast live"
- Like very much; find pleasure in
- a strong positive emotion of regard and affection; "his love for his work"; "children need a lot of love"
- Feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to (someone)
- any object of warm affection or devotion; "the theater was her first love"; "he has a passion for cock fighting";
- have a great affection or liking for; "I love French food"; "She loves her boss and works hard for him"
Mark Gungor: Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage - DVD
Thanks to the hilarious, practical and no-holds-barred advice from Mark Gungor, the dynamics of marriages are changing all over North America. Creator of the popular Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage Seminar, Mark explores the underlying dynamics of male/female relationships, combining striking clarity and practical solutions to common relationship woes. Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage isn't your typical weekend marriage seminar. Mark's entertaining illustrations are so hilarious and original, you'll be sharing them with all your friends. His humor makes his teaching enjoyable, effective and memorable, helping husbands and wives remember these insights and inmediately put them to work. Filmed in high-definition, this 4-DVD set includes Mark Gungor's entire weekend seminar, as well as extra bonus material. You will experience all the facts and side-splitting fun of Mark's look at life, love and marriage including: - The Tale of Two Brains - laugh till you hurt as Mark explains what he calls 'the laws of relational physics' - how men and women are wired differently and why. - Why Does He/She Do That - through a tool called the Flag Page, Mark is able to show husbands and wives a new way to discover what makes their spouse tick. - The No. 1 Key to Incredible Sex - this is it... the 'yo mama' session you've been waiting for. Mark goes through he five steps couples need to know how to experience incredible, mind blowing, married sex... don't miss it! - How to Stay Married and Not Kill Anybody - through this session, viewers will discover the power of forgiveness in their marriage... or what Mark likes to call, 'The Reset Button'. Through this DVD experience, couples will laugh, learn and be able to make real, positive changes to their marriage. Share the Laugh Your Way experience with someone you love ... even your spouse will thank you!
here comes halima claus
so i worked from 10am-8:30pm last night. boy was that crazy and fun. The ace broke at work and boy did it remind me of back home. My mom wanted to save money so during the day until 8pm we would keep the ace off, and it got so hott inside but then we got used to it and we didn't realize it was hott unless it was cold outside and we came inside. I remember people,when they came over, used to say"dang why is it so hott in here" and my mom and i would start laughing, saying we were used to it and then she'd explain to them why ahha. we always kept the windows open but even so the florida heat made it worse ahha. I loved living with my mom, even though there was so hard times, it was still a great experience every time i lived with her. I learned so much. SNAP i took so much for granted back then, i wasn't appreciative and i always wanted something more or better, man oh man why didn't i appreciate things more and be more grateful, and now i am. I'm so grateful,appreciate, and thankful, and don't take anything for granted, pero my whole family is across the other side of the country now. and man do i miss them like a baby would miss her barbie. so yeah back to work ahha. I'm reminiscing way to much these days, getting off topic. Work was filled with so much hectik, fun, eventful, crazy moments. i went and bought those above cards for my family(since i don't celebrate xmas but want to do something for them so they know i love them and stuff,and it's so perfect for fl ahah),and i got bananas, tangerines, and apricots. It was so funny i had to take out money 3 times from my savings:/. but ah well food is worth it. i'd rather never have clothes again and always have a plentiful amount of food. Around 3 i started getting really hyper and silly because i had been there all day and need to get around and do something. At 5:30 i ran to this pizza place and back 2 times ahah. i had so much energy i was jumping up and down screaming "ahhh i have soo much energy way to much to be balled up in this place" haha my co worker prob. thinks i'm insane. When i closed by myself i was blasting the music and dancing like crazy, it was fun, but so embarrassing when i was singing at the top of my lungs and a couple customers walked in ahaha. They said they didn't mind. I was blushing like crazy. so yeah over all work was great. i work tomorrow from 3-close. so i'm going to sleep in, practice breathing, read the writings, wash clothes, and read. i can't wait to hear jonels voice next week. So for me i'm not going to plan my future because i don't know what will be in store, and i know i'm young and have so much more to experience, pero i want jonel to experience it with me, to be there with me through it all, and i want him in my future. so yeah hehe. Me and matt have a love hate relationship,friendwise, i want to be his friend,but he really needs to get over me, or it's going to be hard to be his friend. ah well. hope everyone had a good saturday.
hey you guys think i should get dreadlocks? have a new hairstyle, and be all funky haha. it's so my personality and if jonel doesn't like it he can kiss my booty hehe
haha oh and i totally forgot. i'm sending 13 of those cards to my moms sides of the family so about 9 individual families and 4 people. Also for my close close friends that aren't bahai's, and my aunt eheh. I'm making them a home made gift, buying them a gift, and writing them a letter, and each persons package is going to be unique and in a way that reminds me of them or what not. i'm beyond excited. so i have 20 people i'm sending things to. hehe i love buying and making things for people. it's a blast. wait until ayyam-i-ha, especially now that i have money, my family is going to be so loving my 4 day gifts. ooo i already have an idea haha.
Live Love Laugh Sign
This cute, little, blue sign is done on Belizean mahogany. The big "L" is painted in dark blue and the "ive", "ove", "augh" is carved out, using a dremel. The four daisies are also carved and then painted back in.
Sign measures 3.5" x 4.5".
It is sealed against the elements with a matte acrylic spray finish.
live love laugh decorations
Babies love to play with grown-up gadgets—if you have a smart phone, chances are your baby likes it as much as you do! This sturdy case will protect your iPhone® or iPod touch® from dribbles, drool, and unwanted call-making. And it will give you peace of mind as baby enjoys Face Time with family or friends. For children ages 6 months and up.
Baby will love the Apptivity case, and you'll love that your phone is protected!
Free Laugh & Learn™ apps will help your baby learn through play.
Busy activities for baby & protection for your phone
The Laugh & Learn Apptivity Case is fun all by itself, with busy beads and a mirror to keep baby occupied. When you insert your iPhone or iPod touch into the case, it locks securely inside. Clear film protects the screen from baby’s dribbles or sticky fingers. You can even choose to cover the home button to keep baby from pressing buttons or making calls! Additional Usage Hints: You can use anything with a strong, thin edge to open the case; There are two ways to put your phone into the device: home button accessible and not accessible (more detail in the included instruction sheet but it's mom/dad's choice if they want baby to be able to access the home button.); Fisher Price designed the Fisher-Price apps not to time out...knowing that baby may not always give input consistently, and we wouldn't want the screen to time out and have the home button blocked.
Free apps to download
Don’t just protect your device, make it truly baby-appropriate with free Laugh & Learn apps. Your baby will love learning about animals and counting (Let’s Count Animals™), parts of the body (Where’s Puppy’s Nose?™) and Animal Sounds, all with fun music, sing-along songs and games. The apps were created following the popular Laugh & Learn approach of bringing learning to life through everyday play. These three apps can be downloaded at no charge from the App StoreSM. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
The Laugh & Learn Apptivity Case is a great way to foster development of basic skills, helping baby practice eye-hand coordination with fun hands-on activities. There are easy-to-grasp, textured handles and beads to slide and rattle, enhancing fine motor skills. And, because babies love to look at themselves, it features a high-quality mirror that encourages self-awareness and discovery. Adding free Laugh & Learn apps to your device offers additional benefits with learning games and songs.
What's In The Box?
Laugh & Learn Apptivity Case for iPhone® or iPod touch® devices.
wall decorating ideas pictures
modern rustic decor
black and white room decorating
ideas for party decorations
stone fireplace decorating ideas
peacock feather decor
| HOME |
Author:bear nursery decor
Welcome to FC2!
- BEAR NURSERY DECOR - BEAR NURSERY (10/02)
- CAKE DECORATING KITS FOR KIDS : KITS FOR KIDS (10/02)
- CHILDREN'S BIRTHDAY DECORATIONS - BIRTHDAY DECORATIONS (10/02)
- DECORATED BOOKS. DECORATED (10/02)
- DECORATING A COUNTRY HOME. COUNTRY HOME (10/02)
- DECORATING IDEAS FOR THE HOME - DECORATING IDEAS FOR (10/02)
- DECORATING IDEAS LIVING ROOMS. DECORATING IDEAS (10/02)
- DECORATING ROUND TABLES. DECORATING ROUND (10/02)
- DECORATING WINE BOTTLE. DECORATING WINE (10/02)
- DECORATIVE EXTERIOR WINDOW TRIM. DECORATIVE EXTERIOR (10/02)
- DRAGONS DECOR - DRAGONS (10/02)
- FAMILY ROOM DECORATING IDEAS PICTURES - FAMILY ROOM DECORATI (10/02)
- FLY FISHING HOME DECOR : FLY FISHING (10/02)
- HOME DECOR GALLERY : HOME DECOR (10/02)
- HOME DECORATING PAINT SCHEMES. PAINT SCHEMES (10/02)
- HOMEMADE CAKE DECORATING IDEAS : HOMEMADE CAKE (10/02)
- KIDS ROOM SPORTS DECOR : KIDS ROOM (10/02)
- LIVE LOVE LAUGH DECORATIONS. LAUGH DECORATIONS (10/02)
- MARILYN MONROE WALL DECOR - WALL DECOR (10/02)
- PARIS DECORATING IDEAS. DECORATING IDEAS (10/02)